Mark Sutherland has wrapped up his 25th season of chuckwagon racing with the World Professional Chuckwagon Association (WPCA) in 2017 and looks forward to another successful year of impacting the sport of chuckwagon racing, on and off of the racetrack. As an ambassador for the sport he and his family dedicate their lives to, Mark has established a reputation as a media savvy, ‘High Tech Red Neck’ that is always eager to get involved!
Mark’s commitment to lending a helping hand has included the following:
- BUGS – Bringing Up Grades, Board Member, Active Volunteer
- Calgary Stampede Indian Princess, Sponsor
- Calgary Women’s Emergency Shelter, Ambassador for the ‘Take a Stand Against Violence’ campaign, Active Volunteer
- Encana’s ‘Race Against Hunger’, WPCA Ambassador, Active Volunteer
- Pacekids Programs, Make-A-Wish Foundation, Kids Cancer Care Foundation, Alberta Children’s Hospital Foundation, and more